FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty tech company is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, keep reading!
FOREO has a need for an inspirational, talented and self-driven E-Key Account Manager to join our team in Stockholm.
As a E-Key Account Manager your main objectives is to build, manage and develop long-term E-commerce relationships in order to achieve targets for the Nordic market.
Your main activities and responsibilites are:
- Manage online retailer business and market goals to achieve overall set sales target.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships in the Nordic market.
- In collaboration with the marketing team, develop and implement sales & trade marketing plan.
- Proactively persue new business, sales opportunities and new channels of distribution in the Nordic market.
- Make sure performances are tracked and followed up
- Monitor sales results of all Nordic channels.
- Negotiate and align joint activity plans with e-retailers and retailers.
- All other activities according to Supervisor request in behalf of job position requirements
We think that your have 2-3 years work experience within similar job. You have excellent organisational and communication skills, excellent professional and soft skills, proven experience in sales and managing relationships with key clients, In-depth understanding of the Nordic market. Sales proactive yet analytic with a solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes. We believe you have a minimum of a business management bachelor degree or similar.
We think you:
- Have good knowledge of business on a Nordic level
- Are sales and action oriented
- Have sales analytic skills
- Are customer focus
- Have integrity and trust
- Are motivating
- Are persistent
- Are a self motivated team player
Languages required: Swedish and English fluently. Basic knowledge in Finish, Danish or Norwegian is a plus.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for this position please apply with your CV in English och Swedish by clicking the button ”Apply here”. In this recruitment we collaborate with Captica AB so please contact Captica at email@example.com if you have any questions.